2017 DD Awareness & Advocacy Day Program
8:30am-10:00am Nametag & Material Pick-up in Ohio Statehouse Museum Gallery
8:30am-9:30am Speaker Meet & Greet in Ohio Statehouse Museum Gallery
Please be sure to arrive early, there is heightened security at the Ohio Statehouse.
10:00am-11:00am Program in Ohio Statehouse Atrium
- Shari Cooper, 2017 Master of Ceremonies
- John Martin, DODD Director, Update on DD Ohio
- William Darling Ph.D., Director of Assistive Technology of Ohio, Latest Assistive Technology for DD
- Stephanie Barber-Maynard, Employment Story
- Gwen & Zayne Harshaw, Let your talent show!
10:00am-5:00pm Pre-Arranged Legislative Visits
- If you registered and marked that you wanted to meet with you legislators then you will receive an email with the time(s) of your appointment prior to the event. The event planners will be arranging these appointments for you and others from your legislative district.