2016 Fact Sheets:
This year there are 3 fact sheets available to you to use to advocate if you choose. Copies will be available onsite, but you can also download them now:
- Medicaid Marriage Penalty Fact Sheet
- Rights of People with Disabilities (DD Bill of Rights) Fact Sheet
- Remove the R-Word from Statute (House Bill 158) Fact Sheet
Other Legislative Resources:
- Prior to meeting with your legislators, all representatives and senators received this guide.
- Use this website to find out who is your representative, information about other members of the House and current legislation.
- Use this website to find out who is your Senator, information about other members of the Senate and current legislation.
- Use this website to view your legislative district, check your voter registration, see resources specifically created to assist voters with disabilities and learn how to vote in the state of Ohio.
- Use this website to learn more about what is happening Ohio for the Achieving a Better Life Experience (ABLE) Act.
- Use this link to read the text of Rights of Persons with a Developmental Disability (Ohio Revised Code § 5123.62).